Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
When staying in Kagi Maldives Spa Island, you are bound to discover the harmony between living healthy and joyfully. Our journeys will take you on a venture filled with authentic Maldivian luxury and moments beyond all your expectations.
Whether traveling solo or together with your loved ones, in Kagi Maldives you take the plunge in simplified elegance and unveil the essence of Pure Life.
Experience joyful moments with meals intentionally designed to be delicious, fresh, boldly flavored, simple and above all, satisfying!
Whether you desire a total body overhaul or simply a chance to switch off and indulge, here you can experience the Maldives’ ultimate holistic wellness destination. From the cutting-edge spa and fitness offering, which will target physical, mental and spiritual well-being, to the whole-food creations, wellness flows through every element of the resort.
Kagi Maldives is located at a 20-minute seaplane flight from Male’ Airport.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
Lagoon Pool Villa
105 sqrm, Ocean view, Private pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Ocean Pool Villa
Beach Pool Villa
Lagoon Pool Villa
Ocean Pool Villa
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
The Nourishing Complex. It is here where you can delight into an array of luxury indulgences and nourish your soul with mouth-watering epicurean creations by our culinary masters. This classic two-story architectural masterpiece is located atop of the Indian Ocean and brings to life a space where one can placidly connect and socialize without being crowded but also be private without feeling isolated.
Ke-Un. Ke-Un brings to life a ‘Pacific Rim’ fusion cuisine experience which takes its inspiration from the geographical ‘ring of fire’ surrounding the Maldives. From the highly spiced and fragranced cuisine of East Asia to the bold, fiery flavors of South America and Oceania
Nootaru. Swoon away with the perfect breakfast and dinner buffets laid out with assorted international cuisine choices, skillfully prepared using the finest ingredients and fresh herbs.
Nonna. Slow down in pure sophistication and immerse into the charm of Nonna, the Italian al fresco ala carte restaurant. Serving authentic Italian cuisine full in flavor and imagination.
Wine Cellar. Meet refined sophistication and depth inside our Wine Cellar where you have a vast selection of eminent labels with strong representation from both Old and New World wineries.
Available meal plans:
– Bed and Breakfast;
– Half Board;
– Full Board;
– Premium All Inclusive
Premium All Inclusive
– Breakfast. Served in the Main Restaurant Noo Faru featuring “all you can eat” buffets with a variety of international cuisines to
please everyone’s taste
– Lunch. A la carte lunch served with the option between the Spa Corner, Ufaa/Noofaru (pre-booking required at Spa Corner and
subject to space availability)
– Dinner. Served in the Noo Faru featuring “all you can eat” buffets with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s
taste. A la carte dinner served in the Ufaa. One Dinner at Ke-Un for every 3-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events. One additional 4-course “Chef’s Table” set dinner in the Herbs Garden for an exclusive supplement of US$99 per
person (pre-booking required and subject to space availability)
– “Snack Menu” served in Ufaa
– Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages “all day – until out closing time”
– A variety of alcoholic cocktails including signature cocktails
– All non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and freshly squeezed fruit juices
– Extensive selection of premium brands spirits and liqueurs, port and sherry
– An extensive wine selection
– House champagne selection
– Selection of international beers and cider
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato – freshly brewed Soft drinks
– Kagi bottled, still and sparkling water
– Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Bottled wine – red, white, rosé and sparkling, Canned beer, Soft drinks, Kagi bottled, still and sparkling water (1 litre) Selection of teas and coffees (Nespresso machine), Assorted snacks
– Welcome bottle of Champagne and canapes, served in the villa upon arrival
– 2 bottles of Spirits available in your villa upon request
– Daily evening culinary delights from the culinary team
– Free use of Laundry Service – 3 garments per adult per week
– Exclusive discount of 20% on selected Spa treatments and wellness packages booked during first 2 days (pre-booking required and subject to space availability)
– One Sunset Dolphin Cruise Group Excursion during the stay as per resort’s schedule, subject to weather conditions
– Complimentary snorkeling equipment during the stay
– Complimentary use of the Wellness Centre and the steam rooms
– Free use of the kayaks (equipment included for 1 hour daily – basic experience required – certain restrictions apply).
– Group Introduction to 30 Minut es Snorkeling and Windsurfing, regularly scheduled, once a week
– Complimentary Yoga and stretching classes, regularly scheduled
Premium All Inclusive Plan Excluded
– Other meals in the à la carte Restaurant Ke-Un (Japanese menu), Spa Corner(Afternoon Tea), Culinary Signatures, InVilla Dining, Piano Bar and Beach Hut or other special event. Additionally, Spa treatments, Diving and Excursions not listed above
– Telephone Calls, Fax and Postal service
– Private lessons
– Items from the Resort’s Boutique
– Consultations and Prescriptions from Resort Clinic
– Beverage from In-Villa Dining and items not listed above
– Beverage not listed above, such as other selections of wine and champagne
– All Items, activities and services not listed above
– The seaplane allowance for checked-in luggage is 20 kg while carry-on luggage is 3 kg per person, above which there will be an excess charge of
S$5.00 per kg. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and TMA policies & procedures).
Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Kagi (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs Maldives Time) may choose to reserve speedboat transfer as an alternative transfer option.
– Seaplane is available during daylight only and subjects to weather conditions. In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of TMA and/or Kagi, such as unfavourable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Kagi, in which case, neither TMA nor Kagi assume liability for any related expenses incurred by guests.
– The last flight departure from Kagi is around 1600hrs or earlier subject to seaplane company operation.
Kagi scheduled transfers to and from Velana International Airport to coincide with the arrival and departure flights of Kagi’s guests. The speedboat transfer time is about sixty- minutes. The last speedboat departure from Kagi to the airport is scheduled no later than 1900hrs. The last speedboat departure from the airport to Kagi is scheduled no later than 0200hrs. In rare instances, due to circumstances outside the control of Kagi, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the speedboat schedule might change, in which case, Kagi assumes no liability for guests’ expenses related to these changes.
– Half bottle champagne or Fresh juice once during the stay.
– Complimentary Chocolate cake or Fruit Basket once during the stay
– Adults Only (guests above 12 y.o)