Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon offers cozy accommodation with luxurious amenities. Surrounded by palm trees and white beaches, it has an infinity pool and fitness center. The property is ideal for weddings, honeymoons, as well as family vacations.
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is offering 28 superior rooms, 46 beach bungalows, and 24 water bungalows. This property offers local and international dishes, while luxuriously furnished rooms include balconies and flat-screen TVs. Each room has bright windows that provide ample natural light.
For relaxation, Azmaara Spa offers a selection of pampering treatments to soothe both body and mind. There are also facilities for playing badminton, pool and table tennis.”
The fine-dining restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and international fare. Meals can also be enjoyed at the Sunset Grill and Bar, which sits over the crystal clear lagoon.
Getting to Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is possible via seaplane or speed boat from Male International Airport. It is a 25-minute journey by seaplane or a 1.5-hour speedboat ride.
Please, note that published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Select your dates
2) Choose villa and meal plan, and click “Continue.”
3) Fill contact form
We apply all available discounts and send updated tour package by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
34 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
52 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
34 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
33 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Madi Restaurant. The ideal spot for couples or groups, Madi Restaurant is the most popular of our dining venues. Great continental buffet-style meals are served at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which is probably why it’s constantly crowded with guests helping themselves to seconds and even thirds!
Malamathi Restaurant & Bar. Luxurious and spacious, Malamathi Restaurant & Bar offers a taste of both local and international cuisine. With a great buffet, great cocktails and multiple action stations, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Located close to the water bungalows for the convenience of guests and offering something to satisfy your appetite at any time of day.
Iruohsnee Bar. Welcome to Iruohsnee Bar, the life of which revolves around a large reef aquarium. What makes this venue truly out of this world is probably the daily evening feed. Buckets of fresh seafood are given to the school of jackfish, a stingray and even some herons that never forget to drop by for their daily feeding at 5:30 pm.
EYZ Lounge & Bar. The EYZ Lounge & Bar provides the perfect place to wind down the evening with live music and tropical cocktails. A spacious, thatched-roof Sand Bar lets you dig your toes into the sand while you throw back some heady cocktails and continue with all the fun you were having on the island.
Available meal plans:
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no drinks);
– Premium All Inclusive
– Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the allocated buffet;
– Morning, evening and late-night snacks.
– Local and premium branded spirits, wines and cocktails, fresh juices and milkshakes, still bottled water, and tea and coffee.
– One seafood grill or steak dinner at the table (once per stay),
– A platter of chocolates in the room on the second day and a mini-bar including soft drinks and beer (replenished once daily).
– One dolphin watching excursion per stay.
– Use of fitness center, badminton, tennis courts, table tennis, snooker and squash.
Premium All Inclusive
– Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
– Selected Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
– Two excursions of your choice subject to availability at check-in
– A Spa treatment for two
– A special dinner on the beach
Speedboat transfer takes 80 minutes from Velana International Airport. Night Transfers (speed boat & Seaplane) are not available.
– Seaplane transfer operates during the daylight hours only approximately between 6 am to 4 pm. On Arrival date, for International flights landing later than 1545hrs OR for night international flight arrivals, the transfer will be the next day, usually in the morning. On the Departure date, we will not be in a position to arrange transfers for any international flights departing from Velana International Airport, before 08:45 am. For night international departure, transfer from the resort to the airport will be the same day as departure date, normally in the afternoon
– Flight timings are not prescheduled and will only be available in the evening prior to arrival or departure as it depends on the international flight arrivals or departure schedule. A flight to the resort may also carry passengers that arrive on other international flights and/or are flying to other resorts. An excess baggage charge of US$4/kg is levied for baggage exceeding the personal baggage allowance of 20kg payable directly to the carrier. The maximum weight allowed per checked-in baggage is 32kg and a 5kg allowance for carry-on baggage.
Honeymooners – will be provided with a fruit basket and a bottle of wine complimentary (Should be advised on the booking request)
– Up to completion of the age stated, child supplement is charged on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
– Child age: 6-14.99
– Infant Age: 0-5.99
SIMILAR MALDIVES HOTELS