Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
Amaya Resort and Spa Kuda Rah
Amaya Resort Kuda Rah is an idyllic island resort located in the Southern Ari Atoll. With spacious villas, and the heritage of its magical location, the beachfront property offers all the luxury you could ever wish for, as well as a full-service spa, and a wellness center. Float in the clear blue waters and witness an abundance of coral while diving, snorkeling and kayaking.
The island resort is situated on 900 acres of land, with a very long beach. It is surrounded by water, and fish beckon you to come into the ocean each morning. As evening falls and you let the day’s tension wash away from your shoulders, the tropical breeze will fill your senses with the fragrance of flower blossoms and the peace that only the tropics can offer.
The Sea Spray restaurant offers a variety of international and regional South Asian cuisine. Visitors can feast on the delicious array of food on offer at the all-day buffet, or opt for à la carte dining in Glow bar and Sundowners Lounge.
Create your own haven of bliss with the complete collection of treatments at Amaya Kuda Rah, one of the leading Maldives spa resorts. Enjoy exclusive access to six sanctuaries, including private sea spray and lagoons, outdoor steam toilets surrounded by tropical greenery, and a silver island pavilion that includes a sunken bed and an underwater music system.
Amaya Kuda Rah Maldives is located in the heart of the South Ari Atoll and can be reached by seaplane in about 30 minutes.
Please, note that published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Select your dates
2) Choose villa and meal plan, and click “Continue.”
3) Fill contact form
We apply all available discounts and send updated tour package by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
Beach Villa with Pool
90 sqrm, Ocean view, Private pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture
Beach Suite with Pool
231 sqrm, Ocean/Garden view, Private pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Upper floors accessible by stairs, Outdoor furniture.
Family Duplex Villa with Pool
231 sqrm, Ocean view, Private pool Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, TV, Telephone, AC, Shower, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Upper floors accessible by stairs, Outdoor dining area
Water Villa with Pool
118 sqrm, Ocean view, Private pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
201 sqrm, Ocean view, Private pool, Terrace, 2 Rooms, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Beach Villa with Pool
Beach Suite with Pool
Family Duplex Villa with Pool
Water Villa with Pool
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Half Lime. Travel around Asia as you sample the exotic flavors and spices when you dine at Half Lime. Indulge in delectable cuisines from Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, and the Middle East, whether it’s naan or pad Thai. Half Lime is Delmar’s premier Asian fusion restaurant with a passion for sharing flavors through its menu of culinary delights.
Sea Spray. Taste the island life at Sea Spray. Fresh seafood is the specialty, so be sure to order a fresh seafood platter if you want to experiment. Or if you prefer your meals spicier, try our spicy mas huni, a local breakfast dish made of tuna, onions, and grated coconut.
Destination Dining. The resorts in Maldives are designed with romantic dining options ranging from a candlelit dinner under a star-studded sky or a scrumptious picnic on the soft, powdery beach exclusively for you and your partner.
Glow. Glow Bar provides the perfect venue for sunset drinks and snacks. Don’t miss the sun’s dip into the horizon as it paints a canvas of rich, bold colors across the sky – one that is sure to leave you breathless. Sit back and relax in resort-like comfort as you watch the sunset while enjoying a refreshing cocktail or snack. The friendly and courteous staff will ensure that your vacation is unforgettable, whether you are here for a day or an entire week.
Available meal plans:
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no drinks);
– Meet and greet service by the airport representative on Arrival and Departure at Male Airport
– Welcome at a resort on arrival with a refreshing towel and tropical welcome drink
– Bottle of wine and fruit basket prepared in the villa on day of arrival
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Sea Spray Restaurant
Breakfast 07:00 – 09:30 hrs
Lunch 12:30 – 14:30 hrs
Dinner 19:30 – 21:30 hrs
– Daily afternoon Tea and snacks served at Glow Bar from 16:00 to 17:00 hrs
– Unlimited selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the Glow Bar from 10:00 hrs to 00:00 hrs
– Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, Gin, Tequila
– Beer (Carlsberg, Lion, Budweiser)
– Soft drinks
– Table wine (red and white)
– Tea, coffee and iced tea
– Fruit juice (packaged)
– Selection of mocktails
– Selection of cocktail
– One excursion per person, per stay – as per resort schedule (excluding Full Day Excursion) combined with other guests
– Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all villas and public areas around the resort
– Complimentary use of fitness center, billiards, darts, games room, beach volleyball area
– Complimentary kids’ activities at Nemo Club – from 4 to 12 years old
– Complimentary bicycles for all guests’ use around the island, kids’ bicycles also available
– Complimentary snorkeling equipment for Water Villa guests
– Complimentary 5-minute teaser massage for all guests
– Pre-book discounts on Spa packages of Amaya Spa by Mandara – pre-payment required
– Pre-book discounts on excursions – pre-payment prior to arrival required
Terms & Conditions
– Only regular brands of alcoholic beverages will be served in the all-inclusive package.
– Drinks requested and consumed after midnight are not included in the package and will be charged at the regular price.
– Guests booked under the same room must all be on the same All-Inclusive plan.
– Alcoholic drinks will not be offered to guests under the age of 18.
– Management will have the right not to serve or stop serving alcoholic drinks to inebriated
– There are no refunds or substitutions and none of the benefits can also be transferred to
– All alcoholic beverages are served by the glass.
– Minibar items are NOT included in the All-Inclusive package.
– Items not included in the package will be charged at the regular menu price.
– Drinks consumed on excursions are not included in the All-Inclusive package and will be charged at regular price.
– Champagne and sparkling wines are not part of the All-Inclusive package and will be
charged at regular price.
– Fresh fruit juices are not included in the package and will be charged at a regular price.
– Cappuccino and espresso or any specialty hot beverages are not part of the All-Inclusive
package and will be charged at regular price.
– Drinks are to be consumed within the Glow Bar area and restaurant only. Drinks are not
permitted to be taken to the rooms.
– All-Inclusive entitlements will end at the time of check out at 14:00 hrs
Seaplane/Domestic flight + speedboat
– Upon arrival, guests will be accompanied by our airport hosts at the arrival hall. All guests will have access to a lounge facility at either the seaplane or domestic terminal, depending on the booked mode of transfer. Every effort will be made to transfer the guest to the resort within 3 hours of arriving at the lounge subject to vendor services. Transfer mode and must be specified in the booking request.
– Last-minute (72 hours or less prior to the international flight landing) mode of transfer change/ cancellation is subject to an extra charge of USD 200 per person including children (includes services and the rate difference). No shows will be charged 100% of the applicable transfer charges
– Airport transfer via Seaplane or Domestic Flight + Speedboat: free of Charge for Infants (under 2 years).
– Private seaplane transfer can be arranged on request. Rates are subject to change and therefore need to be reconfirmed with the resort.
– Baggage allowance is 20kg and 5kg hand luggage for both services. Any excess baggage is chargeable and will have to be paid directly to the Seaplane carrier at USD 5.00 per kg and to the Domestic carrier at USD 0.75 per kg.
– The resort must receive full flight details at least 7 days prior to the arrival in order to guarantee the transfer seats. Failure to do so may result in additional waiting time at the airport lounge or overnight in Malé at the client’s additional cost.
– Departing guests will be transferred to the airport at least 3 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time of the international flight.
– Airport transfer via seaplane is available during daylight hours only. Any change to this will be communicated along with any change to conditions.
– Guests arriving on international flights will be required to check-in at the TMA seaplane counter in the international arrivals terminal before 16:00hrs in order to be able to transfer to the resort on the same day or they will require overnight accommodation in Malé (under their own arrangement) and will be transferred to the resort the following morning. Domestic transfer can be arranged subject to availability.
– Guests departing Malé on an international flight prior to 09:00hrs will be transferred late the previous afternoon. Accommodation can be booked in Malé at an additional cost.
– Seaplane rates are subject to increase if fuel surcharge or any other new tax is imposed.
– Return seaplane or domestic flight + speedboat transfers will automatically be booked with the resort at the time of booking unless other instructions are explicitly stated in the booking request.
– Seaplane and domestic flights are operated by a third party with rates shown current at the time of this contract. Any changes in the rates by the carriers will be immediately applied to all guest fares. Transfer rates are subject to change if any new tax changes or fees are imposed.
– Amaya Resort reserves the right to alter the method of transport, in case of cancellations or alterations arising from this clause. Should we need to rebook a guest from Seaplane to a Domestic flight for any reason mentioned in this agreement; the difference in flight charge will be refunded to the client.
– Flight times are confirmed to the Resort by the carriers prior to the travel date and will be advised to the guests on the evening of departure and will be advised to the guests upon arrival in Male’.
– In the event of any reasons whatsoever, including but not limited to extreme weather conditions, aircraft or unserviceable equipment, operational conditions, or requirements, cause the cancellation of the flight then the guest will be offered a refund or reschedule of the transfer. The resort will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations, or alterations arising from this clause. All possible efforts will be made to ensure the smooth delivery of service for our mutual guests. The Resort is not at fault nor is it obligatory for the hotel to arrange accommodation, however, in order to ensure the safety and security of all concerned, we will assist in providing the best necessary alternatives available, by offering the services of our sister property Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives. Given the circumstances, it is obvious that the accommodation will not be the same standard as originally booked by the guests. In this light accommodation on offer will be based on the run of the house accommodation, taking into consideration the resorts existing operations and clientele.
– Moreover, irrespective of the meal plan booked, the clients will be entitled to have breakfast & dinner only. The Resort will not be entertaining compensation claims and no-show charges of the originally booked hotel will not be refunded either.
– Transfer may not always be available at a designated time and the Resort is not liable for any compensation arising for such Delay. All flights have a fixed schedule. The waiting time at Male Airport cannot be confirmed in advance.
– Seaplane transfer may have a possible stop en route.
– A complimentary fruit basket,
– One sparkling bottle of wine
– One Candle Lit Dinner will be provided during their stay
To be informed at the time of booking and wedding certificate copy to be submitted and the travel should be applicable to the anniversary date
Birthday & Anniversary Benefits
Clients will receive a complimentary Cake
– Meet and greet service by the airport representative on Arrival and Departure.
– Early check-in and late check-out –subject to availability
– Welcome at a resort on arrival with a refreshing towel and tropical welcome drink.
– Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all villas and public areas around the resort.
– Complimentary use of bicycles, Fitness center, billiards, games lounge & Beach volleyball area.
– Complimentary kids’ activities at Nemo Club, from 4 to 12 years old. Kids’ bicycles are also available.
– Complimentary snorkel and mask in Villa for Water Villa guests.
– Guests are entitled to 20% discount at the Half Lime restaurant & Excursions and 10% discount on a minibar
– SPA. Purchase any treatment from Amaya Spa by Mandara and receive 30% discount. This discount cannot be combined with any ongoing discounts or offers at the resort.
– 1 child under the age of 12 years can stay free of charge in any room type, on 2 paying adults, booked meal plan. Supplement for extra child mentioned above. A water villa with pool can accommodate a maximum 1 child under the age of 12 years.