Rasdhoo Island is one of the most popular destinations for diving in Maldives. The island is located in Alif Alif Atoll 56 km west from Male. Rasdhoo is a rather small island, it’s about 500 m in length and approximately 600 m in width.
Why you should go to Rasdhoo?
– Snorkeling paradise. Hundreds of fishes, sharks, rays and turtles you can see both in house reef and in nearby reefs;
– Uninhabited islands. Two uninhabited islands + three sandbanks. And each of them you can reach by walking! This area is one of the most beautiful near Male!
– Scuba diving. There are 17 points for diving nearby. Among them is Madivaru Corner – in TOP-10 the most magnificent dive sites in the Maldives.
– Kayaking. Rasdhoo is one of few areas near Male with availability to do kayaking not only near Rasdhoo, but go to Madivaru Islands, Kuramathi resort and even up to Veligandu Island Resort!
– Local culture. There are some traditions you can see only in Rasdhoo. For example, local shisha that is very different from other types, only women are smoking it.
Total (for 2 adults): $US 640 (now – 30 Apr 2020)
Extra night (with Breakfast): $US 80
Total (for 2 adults): $US 870 (now – 30 Apr 2020)
Extra night (with Breakfast and Dinner): $US 105
Total (for 2 adults): $US 1,210 (now – 30 Apr 2020)
Extra night (with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner): $US 120
Booking and reservation process
1) We receive a quote from you.
2) We check availability with guest house
3) If availability is confirmed, we reserve on your name and send you an invoice
4) You make a deposit via bank transfer or by card.
5) Once payment is done, we send you updated invoice.
Unfortunately, right now we don’t provide flight tickets.
The hotel we’re working on the island is the largest and with the best service quality in Rasdhoo. But remember, you’re going to a local island, not an island resort.
Transfer to/from island by scheduled speedboat at 10:30am or 15:30. On Friday at 9:00am and sometimes at 16:00. From Rasdhoo at 7:30am, 13:30. On Friday at 7:00am, 14:00. If you miss speedboat because of a flight delay or any other reason that not related to us – you won’t be refunded.
You’re free to customize your package, just contact us.
The transfer to/from Rasdhoo can be canceled as well because of weather conditions. In that case your ticket will be rebooked for next available time when the weather will be better, no extra charge in that case. Our guide at Airport will provide you with more details if it happened.
It’s advised to arrive to the Maldives before 15:00 and depart after 11:00 am.
On arrival, our guide meets you and assists to a speedboat.